VIEW OUR 2-MIN. VIDEO
"Where to Eat in Canada"
is Canada’s only independent guidebook to restaurants across the country. Arowhon Pines is ecstatic to have received a
2 STAR rating.
“Over the last year or two, the people running Arowhon Pines have decided to make major investments in a new kitchen, a new front office and a new dining-room entrance. More importantly though is the food, which is without question the best in memory.”
Celebrate your wedding day surrounded by warm wishes, loving faces and the towering pines of the Canadian wilderness.
Whether you wish to come for dinner, book a cabin for the weekend, or reserve the entire property, the natural beauty of Algonquin makes Arowhon an unforgettable backdrop for sharing a new beginning.
There are times during the season when you can book Arowhon Pines exclusively.
There are no exclusive dates available in 2019. We are booking now for these 2020 weekends:
May 29 and 30 - minimum 80 guests
June 5 and 6 - minimum 80 guests
June 12 and 13 - minimum 80 guests
June 19 and 20 - minimum 80 guests
June 26 and 27 - minimum 80 guests
July 10 and 11 - minimum 80 guests
September 11 and 12 - minimum 80 guests
Contact us for further details and rates.
Congratulations Rachel and Dylan - 2018
We enjoyed hosting your wedding weekend and from the bottom of our hearts wish you all the best in your journeys together. Thank you for introducing us to all your family and friends.
Love from Theresa, David, Adam and all the staff at Arowhon Pines
Photographer: Jenn and Dave Stark – www.jennanddavestark.com
Kira & Ben's Wedding - June 2017
June 2017 - "Hi Arowhon Team, The photos are in! Sara Monika (@saramonikaphoto, email@example.com) captured the day perfectly. There are so many beautiful memories to cherish and we wanted to share them with you. Feel free to download."
View pictures: https://saramonikaphotographer.pixieset.com/kiraben/
Lots of love,
Kira + Ben
Claire & Richard’s Wedding - September 2016
September 2016 - Claire and Richard gave their friends and loved ones the most beautiful weekend at Arowhon Pines Resort in Algonquin Park. Guests witnessed their sweet wedding ceremony, dined and danced with them until the next day, and, in between all the festivities, spent time with the newlyweds doing what they love most: canoeing, swimming and enjoying the outdoors.
"Thank you again so much for everything! Our wedding was such a magical weekend, and you made all the planning leading up to it so easy! I thought you might want to see the first few pictures we received from our photographer - they turned out great!" -- Claire and Richard
Visit www.gettinghitchedinthewoods.com for an actual Arowhon wedding!
We only recommend people with whom we’ve worked:
- Sara Monika – www.saramonikaphoto.com
Kira and Ben, June 2017
Emma and Andrew, June 2017
- Vaughn Barry Photography 705 627-9376 https://vaughnbarry.com/
- Meghan & Justin's Arowhon Wedding:
- Kelly Holinshead 705 788-7392 www.kellytheshutterbug.ca
- Arts and Craft Photography 519 621-7344
- A Fabulous Band: Running Red Lights www.runningredlights.com
- One Man Band Jamie Williams www.jamiewilliams.com
- You can find a wedding officiant at www.allseasonsweddings.com
Permits and Insurance
- Information on Special Occasion Permits http://www.agco.on.ca/en/whatwedo/permit_special.aspx
- Information on Liquor Liability Insurance – Please contact Tim Withey at www.witheyinsurance.ca
Flowers and Design
- Jane Marshall Flowers www.janemarshallflowers.ca
- Tanya List – www.tanyalist.ca 705 706 4653
- Lucy Myers Events Muskoka – www.lucymyersevents.com
- Holly from Holly Matrimony – www.hollymatrimony.ca
We have found a supplier from Whitney, Ontario who provides us with cut flowers from her garden. The flowers are local, beautiful and grown with love.
Please contact Jody McKone at firstname.lastname@example.org