Celebrate your wedding day surrounded by warm wishes, loving faces and the towering pines of the Canadian wilderness.
Whether you wish to come for dinner, book a cabin for the weekend, or reserve the entire property, the natural beauty of Algonquin makes Arowhon an unforgettable backdrop for sharing a new beginning.
There are times during the season when you can book Arowhon Pines exclusively on a weekend, with 80 adults both nights. Our maximum capacity is 120.
We are booking now for the following 2020 “exclusive” weekends:
- May 29 and 30
- June 5 and 6
- June 12 and 13
- June 19 and 20
- June 26 and 27
- July 10 and 11
- September 11 and 12
Contact us for further details and rates.
If you’re the couple who would rather say “I do” among the forests and the lakes, without much fuss, we can help you plan a simple ceremony for two at Arowhon Pines.
- A minimum night stay, as per our standard policies, which includes accommodation, three meals per day and free use of all recreational facilities
- The Arowhon Pines team will help!
- Indoor or outdoor wedding ceremony
- A bottle of champagne and small wedding cake at dinner
- Fresh flowers on your table
- Enthusiastic witnesses if required
For packages that include a professional wedding planner, wedding officiant and photography services, our friend Holly at email@example.com will be happy to help.
Please contact Theresa or Adam.
Suppliers and other Helpful Information
We only recommend people with whom we’ve worked:
- Katarina and Hugh - www.boakviewphotography.com
- Zinta and Malte, June 2019 - https://boakviewphotography.pixieset.com/zintaandmalte/
- Jenn and Dave Stark - www.jennanddavestark.com
- Rachel and Dylan, September 2018 – http://www.jennanddavestark.com/2019/03/05/rachel-dylans-wedding-weekend-at-arowhon-pines/
- Sara Monika - www.saramonikaphoto.com
- Kira and Ben, June 2017 - https://saramonikaphotographer.pixieset.com/kiraben/
- Emma and Andrew, June 2017 - https://saramonikaphotographer.pixieset.com/emmaandrew
- Vaughn Barry Photography - https://vaughnbarry.com/ 705 627-9376
- Meghan and Justin https://vaughnbarry.com/arowhon-pines-resort-wedding-photography/
- View Behind the Scenes Video
- Kelly Holinshead - www.kellytheshutterbug.ca 705 788-7392
- Arts and Craft Photography 519 621-7344
- A Fabulous Band: Running Red Lights www.runningredlights.com
- One Man Band Jamie Williams www.jamiewilliams.com
- You can find a wedding officiant at www.allseasonsweddings.com
Permits and Insurance
- Information on Special Occasion Permits http://www.agco.on.ca/en/whatwedo/permit_special.aspx
- Information on Liquor Liability Insurance – Please contact Tim Withey at www.witheyinsurance.ca
Flowers and Design
- Jane Marshall Flowers - www.janemarshallflowers.ca
- Tanya List – www.tanyalist.ca 705 706 4653
- Lucy Myers Events Muskoka – www.lucymyersevents.com
- Holly from Holly Matrimony – www.hollymatrimony.ca
- We have found a supplier from Whitney, Ontario who provides us with cut flowers from her garden. The flowers are local, beautiful and grown with love. Please contact Jody McKone at firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations Zinta and Malte - June 2019
Best wishes from Theresa, David, Adam and all the staff at Arowhon Pines
Congratulations Rachel and Dylan - 2018
We enjoyed hosting your wedding weekend and from the bottom of our hearts wish you all the best in your journeys together. Thank you for introducing us to all your family and friends.
Love from Theresa, David, Adam and all the staff at Arowhon Pines
Kira & Ben's Wedding - June 2017
June 2017 - "Hi Arowhon Team, The photos are in! Sara Monika (@saramonikaphoto, email@example.com) captured the day perfectly. There are so many beautiful memories to cherish and we wanted to share them with you. Feel free to download."
View pictures: https://saramonikaphotographer.pixieset.com/kiraben/
Lots of love,
Kira + Ben
Claire & Richard’s Wedding - September 2016
September 2016 - Claire and Richard gave their friends and loved ones the most beautiful weekend at Arowhon Pines Resort in Algonquin Park. Guests witnessed their sweet wedding ceremony, dined and danced with them until the next day, and, in between all the festivities, spent time with the newlyweds doing what they love most: canoeing, swimming and enjoying the outdoors.
"Thank you again so much for everything! Our wedding was such a magical weekend, and you made all the planning leading up to it so easy! I thought you might want to see the first few pictures we received from our photographer - they turned out great!" -- Claire and Richard
Visit www.gettinghitchedinthewoods.com for an actual Arowhon wedding!