VIEW OUR 2-MIN. VIDEO
"Where to Eat in Canada"
is Canada’s only independent guidebook to restaurants across the country. Arowhon Pines is ecstatic to have received a
2 STAR rating.
“Over the last year or two, the people running Arowhon Pines have decided to make major investments in a new kitchen, a new front office and a new dining-room entrance. More importantly though is the food, which is without question the best in memory.”
In addition to being on the lake and in the forest, Arowhon guests enjoy a variety of other on-site activities as well:
- Two tennis courts- we can arrange partners if you wish!
- Volleyball/Badminton net
- Games Room with ping pong, piano and board games
Around the Area
Here are some of our favourite things to do around the area:
- Hunt forgotten treasures at B’s Antiques in Huntsville
- Take in spectacular, one-of-a-kind views along the Haliburton Highland Canopy Tour www.haliburtonforest.com/activities/canopy-tour
- Book a day with Frank Kuaick, legendary Algonquin fishing guide (613) 637-5251
- Book a fishing or canoe trip with Greg Betteridge of Dragonfly Guiding (705) 635-2399 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit Kelly Holinshead, local photographer at her country place, The Shuttterbug Gallery – www.kellytheshutterbug.com
- There’s always room for ice cream! Kawartha Dairy is located at 178 Highway 60 in Huntsville, www.kawarthadairy.com
- Algonquin Outfitters www.algonquinoutfitters.com
- Algonquin Bound Outfitters, www.algonquinbound.com
- The Portage Store, www.portagestore.com
- At Soapstones, you will fine handcrafted soap and skincare prodcuts at 54 Main Street East in Huntsville, (705) 224-7627 www.soapstones.myshopify.com
- Rosie’s Horse Trail Rides at 460 Highway 60 in Huntsville, (705) 788-7433
Within a 40-minute drive of Arowhon, you will also find golf courses, whitewater rafting, and more.