VIEW OUR 2-MIN. VIDEO
Hooray for Indoor Dining Starting Friday July 16th, 2021!
Here is our availability for the season as of July 21st, 2021 (subject to change)
Rooms in Larger Cabins for 2 Adults (private room, private bathroom, shared lounge).
- Available now until mid-August
2 Bedroom Cabins for Up to 4 Adults
- August 5 - 8
3 Bedroom Cabins for Up to 6 Adults
- August 5 - 8
Private 4 Bedroom Cabins for Up to 8 Adults
- August 4 - 7
- October 5 - 7
Private Cabin for Up to 2 Adults
- August 14 - 19
- August 29 - September 3
As a guest of Arowhon Pines, a complimentary vehicle day pass to explore Algonquin Park is included in your rate.
Explore the beautiful stillness of the Algonquin woodlands. Established in 1893, Algonquin is Ontario’s first provincial park and it attracts over half a million visitors annually. Occupying 7,630 square kilometers of land and water, it includes an extensive network of canoe routes, hiking trails and campsites.
Activities in Algonquin Park include:
- 16 interpretive walking trails ranging from 0.8km to 11km in length
- Spectacular Algonquin Park visitor’s center with exhibits on park wildlife and human history, theater, bookstore and a breathtaking panoramic viewing deck
- Mountain bike trails
- Nature lectures and guided leisurely hikes
- Canoe outings on Park Lake
- Outdoor theatre events
- Public wolf howls
- Art in the park- special exhibits such as painting, sculptures, and photography.
- Mushroom and wildflower walks
- Animal tracks and night noises
- Logging museum
- Painting classes with “Look See Paint”
- Whitewater rafting on the Madawaska River
- Children’s programmes
Check out the Algonquin Park Weekly Events Calendar
Click to view Algonquin Park live: Algonquin Park Live Webcam