Un-rough it in Algonquin Park
It's time for Arowhon Pines. Time to reconnect with what matters. To sit back and listen to your heart. To be inspired by nature. Time for that great book. Time to paddle an empty lake. Shaped naturally by the hills, lakes, and streams of Algonquin Park, Arowhon is just imperfect enough to be amazing. Amazing people, amazing food, warm fires.
Arowhon is a living place full of personality – we offer authenticity, hospitality, and respect. We offer the simple elegance of comfortable, rustic accommodation, good food made from quality local ingredients, prepared with love, and the “luxury” of peace and tranquility in the wilderness where you can spend time with a moose, listen to a loon, canoe, swim and relax. We look forward to welcoming you.
~ Your Friends at Arowhon
Open May 31 - October 13, 2019
Arowhon Quick Guide
- All-inclusive. We offer family vacations, romantic getaways, family celebrations and weddings for up to 100 people
- Peace & quiet, 8 km off the main road - no motor boats, no highway traffic
- Three meals per day included with your stay - served in our heritage lakeside log dining room. Food, made from scratch using quality local ingredients, prepared with love by a team of chefs
- Comfortable accommodation in log cabins along the lakeshore
- All recreational facilities included – canoe/kayak a chain of lakes, hike trails to see moose, sail, swim in the lake, SUP, play tennis, relax
From the Arowhon Pines Tuck Shop
Always in good taste...Give the gift of a meal or an overnight stay at Arowhon Pines...Gift certificates are available. Plus from our 2018 collection, priced to sell – tshirts, pottery, caps and note cards.
VIEW OUR 2-MIN. VIDEO
"Where to Eat in Canada"
is Canada’s only independent guidebook to restaurants across the country. Arowhon Pines is ecstatic to have received a
2 STAR rating.
“Over the last year or two, the people running Arowhon Pines have decided to make major investments in a new kitchen, a new front office and a new dining-room entrance. More importantly though is the food, which is without question the best in memory.”