Un-rough it in Algonquin Park
It's time for Arowhon Pines. Time to reconnect with what matters. To sit back and listen to your heart. To be inspired by nature. Time for that great book. Time to paddle an empty lake. Shaped naturally by the hills, lakes, and streams of Algonquin Park, Arowhon is just imperfect enough to be amazing. Amazing people, amazing food, warm fires.
Arowhon is a living place full of personality – we offer authenticity, hospitality, and respect. We offer the simple elegance of comfortable, rustic accommodation, good food made from quality local ingredients, prepared with love, and the “luxury” of peace and tranquility in the wilderness where you can spend time with a moose, listen to a loon, canoe, swim and relax. We look forward to welcoming you.
~ Your Friends at Arowhon
Open May 31 - October 13, 2019
Arowhon Quick Guide
- All-inclusive. We offer family vacations, romantic getaways, family celebrations and weddings for up to 100 people
- Peace & quiet, 8 km off the main road - no motor boats, no highway traffic
- Three meals per day included with your stay - served in our heritage lakeside log dining room. Food, made from scratch using quality local ingredients, prepared with love by a team of chefs.
WHERE TO EAT IN CANADA: “the food, which is without question the best in memory." Read full review.
- Comfortable accommodation in log cabins along the lakeshore
- All recreational facilities included – canoe/kayak a chain of lakes, hike trails to see moose, sail, swim in the lake, SUP, play tennis, relax
Spring in Algonquin
Spring in Algonquin is very much worth celebrating! We are witness to the season of change – budding trees, a hundred shades of green, cool sparking lakes and fields of wildflowers.
Spring also brings amazing moose viewing opportunities and outstanding birding. There are beavers and otters, fox and deer. It’s cooler and quieter – you might be the only ones on the lakes and trails.
If that’s not enticing enough, rates from May 31 (opening day!) to June 20 are the least expensive of the season.
We hope that you’ll join us!