Un-rough it in Algonquin Park
It's time for Arowhon Pines. Time to reconnect with what matters. To sit back and listen to your heart. To be inspired by nature. Time for that great book. Time to paddle an empty lake. Shaped naturally by the hills, lakes, and streams of Algonquin Park, Arowhon is just imperfect enough to be amazing. Amazing people, amazing food, warm fires.
Arowhon is a living place full of personality – we offer authenticity, hospitality, and respect. We offer the simple elegance of comfortable, rustic accommodation, good food made from quality local ingredients, prepared with love, and the “luxury” of peace and tranquility in the wilderness where you can spend time with a moose, listen to a loon, canoe, swim and relax. We look forward to welcoming you.
~ Your Friends at Arowhon
Open June 5 - October 12, 2020
Arowhon Quick Guide
- All-inclusive. We offer family vacations, romantic getaways, family celebrations and weddings for up to 100 people
- Peace & quiet, 8 km off the main road - no motor boats, no highway traffic
- Three meals per day included with your stay - served in our heritage lakeside log dining room. Food, made from scratch using quality local ingredients, prepared with love by a team of chefs.
WHERE TO EAT IN CANADA: “the food, which is without question the best in memory." Read full review.
- Comfortable accommodation in log cabins along the lakeshore
- All recreational facilities included – canoe/kayak a chain of lakes, hike trails to see moose, sail, swim in the lake, SUP, play tennis, relax
To all Guests of
First and foremost, we hope you are safe and healthy, and staying at home (if you can).
To all front line people – medical professionals, grocery store workers, truckers, etc.- thank you for literally keeping our lives going during this terrible time. To those who have lost loved ones, our hearts break with you.
Let us all remind ourselves that investing in physical distancing now will help make the summer a return to normalcy.
The Coronavirus COVID-19 and world-wide response to it is challenging all of our daily lives, both personally and in business. We want to assure you that we’re confident Arowhon Pines can meet and best these challenges. Currently, Arowhon Pines is on for the summer. We will continue to work and to plan for opening and running a terrific 2020 season in beautiful Algonquin Park. At the same time, we know that we need to be light on our feet. At this time, we cannot predict what is going to happen in the next few months. What we can do is to keep abreast of the news and communicate with you regularly and honestly.
So let’s keep in touch through these coming weeks and months. We would love to hear from you and how you are doing. Let us know that you are well...
Love from AROWHON PINES
Theresa, David and Adam
and all the Team at Arowhon Pines