Un-rough it in Algonquin Park
It's time for Arowhon Pines. Time to reconnect with what matters. To sit back and listen to your heart. To be inspired by nature. Time for that great book. Time to paddle an empty lake. Shaped naturally by the hills, lakes, and streams of Algonquin Park, Arowhon is just imperfect enough to be amazing. Amazing people, amazing food, warm fires.
Arowhon is a living place full of personality – we offer authenticity, hospitality, and respect. We offer the simple elegance of comfortable, rustic accommodation, good food made from quality local ingredients, prepared with love, and the “luxury” of peace and tranquility in the wilderness where you can spend time with a moose, listen to a loon, canoe, swim and relax. We look forward to welcoming you.
~ Your Friends at Arowhon
OPEN JUNE 3 – OCTOBER 9, 2022
Arowhon Quick Guide
- All-inclusive. We offer family vacations, romantic getaways, family celebrations and weddings for up to 100 people
- Peace & quiet, 8 km off the main road - no motor boats, no highway traffic
- Three meals per day included with your stay - served in our heritage lakeside log dining room. Food, made from scratch using quality local ingredients, prepared with love by a team of chefs.
WHERE TO EAT IN CANADA: “the food, which is without question the best in memory." Read full review.
- Comfortable accommodation in log cabins along the lakeshore
- All recreational facilities included – canoe/kayak a chain of lakes, hike trails to see moose, sail, swim in the lake, SUP, play tennis, relax
Thank you so much for making Arowhon Pines part of your lives.
Welcome to all the new guests who discovered us during the pandemic, and those returning again this coming season. Thank you to all our wonderful, loyal veteran clientele who’ve kept us grounded and sane.
As we write, it looks like another roller coaster ride of Covid-19 life this winter. We’re determined to stay strong, embrace those close to us and spend time outside – all the while dreaming of being back in Algonquin Park!
2022 is busy with private suites mostly all booked, and smaller cabins taken by family gatherings. If your dates are flexible, we’ll find space for you!
Spring and early July are beautiful times of the season. In return for a few black flies (!), you’ll get an empty lake for canoeing and have the moose all to yourselves on the trails. Not to mention 100 shades of spring’s green new growth.
The best to you and yours during the holiday season! We look forward to seeing you all again!
Love, Theresa, David and Adam & the Team at Arowhon Pines
PS Stuck for a gift this season? Arowhon Pines gift certificates are available for a meal, a weekend or dreamy week.