Welcome to Arowhon
It's time for Arowhon Pines. Time to reconnect with what matters. To sit back and listen to your heart. To be inspired by nature. Time for that great book. Time to paddle an empty lake. Shaped naturally by the hills, lakes and streams of Algonquin Park, Arowhon is just imperfect enough to be amazing. Amazing people, amazing food, warm fires.
Arowhon is a living place full of personality – we offer authenticity, hospitality and respect. We offer the simple elegance of comfortable, rustic accommodation, good food made from quality local ingredients, prepared with love, and the “luxury” of peace and tranquility in the wilderness where you can spend time with a moose, listen to a loon, canoe, swim and relax. We look forward to welcoming you.
~ Your Friends at Arowhon
Open June 1 - October 7, 2018
Arowhon Quick Guide
- All-inclusive resort open spring, summer and fall
- Peace & quiet, 8 km off the main road - no motor boats, no highway traffic
- Three meals per day included with your stay - served in our heritage lakeside log dining room. Food, made from scratch using quality local ingredients, prepared with love by a team of chefs
- Comfortable accomodation in log cabins along the lakeshore 4
- All recreational facilities included – canoe/kayak a chain of lakes, hike trails to see moose, sail, swim in the lake, SUP, play tennis, relax
Thank you Scott Martin Photography for the stunning photographs in and around
FOR MORE INFO: