VIEW OUR 2-MIN. VIDEO
Celebrate your wedding day surrounded by warm wishes, loving faces and the towering pines of the Canadian wilderness.
Whether you wish to come for dinner, book a cabin for the weekend, or reserve the entire property, the natural beauty of Algonquin makes Arowhon an unforgettable backdrop for sharing a new beginning.
There are times during the season when you can book Arowhon Pines exclusively with a minimum of 80 adult guests.
Contact us for further details and rates.
Visit www.gettinghitchedinthewoods.com for an actual Arowhon wedding!
Watch “Natasha and Jason” on Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/140138123!
We only recommend people with whom we’ve worked:
- Kelly Holinshead 705 788-7392 www.kellytheshutterbug.ca
- Kate and Andy at www.visualroots.com
- Arts and Craft Photography 519 621-7344 www.artsandcraftphotography.com - Arowhon Wedding video: http://vimeo.com/106243183
- Heather Douglas 705 789-0296 www.heatherdouglasphotography.com
- Amy at www.winsomeandwhimsy.com
- Amber Richmond Photography http://amberrichmond.com/2012/04/ashley-and-geoff-and-their-arowhon-pines-wedding/
- Lauren Hayes http://www.stylemepretty.com/canada-weddings/ontario/2012/03/05/ontario-wedding-by-lauren-hayes/
- A Fabulous Band: Running Red Lights www.runningredlights.com
- Sean Cotton, acoustic guitar https://www.facebook.com/sean.cotton.509
- You can find a wedding officiant at www.allseasonsweddings.com
Permits and Insurance
- Information on Special Occasion Permits http://www.agco.on.ca/en/whatwedo/permit_special.aspx
- Information on Liquor Liability Insurance – Please contact Tim Withey at www.witheyinsurance.ca
- Flowers Florence’s in Huntsville 705 789-2388
- Jane Marshall Flowers www.janemarshallflowers.ca